The School follows the CBSE, New Delhi curriculum and has been adopting and evolving as per the guidelines from the board. The recent changes seen in the CBSE are evident in the changes in the school curriculum as well. There has been a transition from the CCE to the examination based evaluation especially for classes VI o X. The curriculum entails the following:
- The School follows the prescribed course of study as per CBSE
- In order to continue with the vision of providing overall growth and development to the students the curriculum encompasses teaching of Life Skills, Moral Values, General Awareness, Language Speaking and Listening Skills etc.
- The students have an option of Sanskrit or Urdu as the Third language from classes V to VII students study Computers from class III to VIII and IT in classes IX and X.
- Physical Education/music/art and craft are an integral part of the curriculum and all students take part in the activities related to these subjects.
- Periodic test/ HW/ Projects/Examinations etc form the evaluation process of the students and the cumulative efforts of the entire session are considered at the time of promotion.
- For the senior secondary classes (11& 12) there are TWO streams of study offered to the students-Science and commerce.