Wilsonia Promotion Criteria
- All students MUST pass in English, a failure in English cannot be granted promotion.
- Should a student fail to qualify for promotion, but has shown good progress in the year’s work, he/she will be permitted to repeat the class only once.
- If a student fails in four or more subjects in the year’s average, then he/she will not be kept in the school.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken against any student who is found to have used unfair means in the class tested or examinations.
- Every student must have 75% attendance of the total prescribed number of working days in order to be eligible to appear for the school examinations.
- Classes 1 to 4 is 50% in each subject and in the over all aggregate.
- Classes 5 to 8 is 45% in each subject and in the over all aggregate.
- Classes 9 & 11 it is 40% in each subject (theory and Practical) and in over all aggregate